New! PLASMA PEN
What areas can be treated with Plasma Pen?
Plasma pen can treat almost any area of the face and body, including:
• Eyelids – diminish crow’s feet and sagging eyes
• Neck – lift sagging skin and treat jowls
• Lips – treat marionette lines and smoker’s wrinkles
• Nasolabial – diminish smile lines
• Complexion – treat sun spots, age spots and hyperpigmentation anywhere
• Stomach – treat stretch marks and sagging skin
• Chest and Breasts – tighten loose skin and treat wrinkling of the Décolleté
• Legs and Knees – tighten sagging skin
• Arms – tighten sagging skin and treat “bat wings”
What should I expect during recovery?
When compared to plastic surgery, Plasma Pen recovery is minimal, but you should expect redness, swelling, and scabbing up to 10 days after treatment. You will not be physically restricted from most typical activities, but you will need to avoid sun exposure and you may decide to plan up to a week of “social downtime”. You will be advised in specific aftercare protocol, which you should follow carefully for best results.
NOW AVAILABLE AT SKIN BAR MEDSPA!
Plasma Pen for Non-Surgical Skin Tightening and Rejuvenation
Get Long-Lasting, Safe, Natural-Looking Results
Over time our skin begins to sag, buckle and collapse due to the dermal layer thinning and our collagen production slowing down. This leads to lines, wrinkles and sagging — things that most of us do not want happening to our skin.
Tighten, lift, resurface, regenerate and rejuvenate practically any area of the skin with absolute precision without the need for multiple types of treatment. The Plasma Pen by Louise Walsh is the world’s most advanced non-invasive skin lifting, tightening and resurfacing plasma device available.
The Plasma Pen was developed to dramatically repair, reverse and mitigate the negative effects of aging. The results – stunning, long-lasting natural-looking younger skin.
Benefits of the Plasma Pen
• Plasma Pen can treat a full range of face and body areas
• Non-surgical with no injections or incisions
• Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightens and improves complexion
• Tightens to reduce the appearance of loose skin
• Minimal side effects and downtime needed
• No thinning of the skin
• Significant cost savings
• Quick and easy procedure
• Long lasting results
How long do Plasma Pen Results last?
Results with Plasma Pen typically last about 3 years.
Does Plasma Pen Treatment Hurt?
Most patients report no pain during treatment, but there may be a tingling sensation which can cause minor discomfort on more delicate areas. Our team will always do everything we can to ensure your comfort during treatment and a topical anesthetic is available for improved patient comfort.
Am I a candidate for Plasma Pen?
If you are seeking a non-surgical solution to correct hyperpigmentation, loose skin, or visible signs of aging, then Plasma Pen may be right for you. Plasma pen works best on light to medium complexions and may not be appropriate for patients with darker skin or those who scar easily.
How many Plasma Pen treatments will I need?
Each Plasma Pen treatment plan is customized because the Plasma Pen can treat such a wide variety of issues and areas. Some patients will require only one treatment to see their desired results, while others will schedule multiple sessions in order to achieve a more comprehensive rejuvenation.
Before and After
Schedule a free consultation for current pricing and packages.