What is NAD+ Therapy?
NAD+ Therapy involves a high dose intravenous infusion of NAD+ that goes straight into the bloodstream.
When your NAD+ levels are increased, your cells produce more energy, your good genes are “turned on”, DNA is repaired, and many other functions are optimized.
The latest science shows strong evidence that NAD+ may actually prolong life, protect DNA, slow down aging and help restore function in neurodegenerative illness due to its effects on the genes that govern aging
At the end of treatment with NAD+ therapy, clients have generally reported the following benefits:
· Increased energy
· Improved mood
· Increased mental clarity.
· Increased focus and concentration
· Improved memory
· Decreased pain
Since NAD+ is such a powerful and prolific molecule in the body, high dose IV therapy can be helpful for many different conditions including:
What is NAD+?
NAD+ stands for Nicotinamide (nick-o-tin-a-mide) Adenine (ad-a-nine) Dinucleotide (di-nuke-lee-a-tide). It is an essential molecule found in every cell of your body.
NAD+ participates in more reactions than any other vitamin-derived molecule. NAD+ is basically the building block of a healthy body that the brain, our internal organs, and neurological systems need to function at optimal efficiency.
NAD+ is a coenzyme of Vitamin B3 (niacin), which means it’s a small helper molecule that binds to a protein molecule in order to activate an enzyme. Enzymes are responsible for over 5,000 different biochemical reactions throughout the body.
Why is NAD+ important?
As we age, our NAD+ levels decline. Addiction, depression, stress, and illness also deplete our NAD+ levels. A significant increase in NAD+ levels helps to restore brain functionality. As a result, patients have experienced increased clarity of mind, better problem-solving ability, improved focus and concentration, increased energy, improvement in mood, decreased anxiety levels, and reduced cravings.
This revolutionary alternative treatment heals brain-destroying diseases such as alcoholism, addiction, chronic stress, neurodegenerative processes, depression, and anxiety.
Now Offering today’s Top Anti-Aging Therapy: NAD+
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide
· Sleep disorders
· Chronic Fatigue
· Chronic Pain
· Neurodegenerative disorders
· Substance abuse
· Improved eyesight and hearing
· Enhanced sense of purpose
· Reduced cravings of substances with minimal to no withdrawal symptoms during treatment
· Significantly improved sleep patterns
Treatment regimen is patient specific. Can be modified from 4 daily treatments to once per month for best results.
$450 | 250mg over 1.5 - 2 hour infusion (starter dose)
$50 | Add'l to Combine with Myer’s Nutrient cocktail
$725 | 500mg – 4 hour infusion
$1,100 | 750mg - 1000mg – 4-6 hour infusion
What does NAD+ do?
NAD+ is needed for metabolic functions to take place in all the cells in your body, including your brain. Scientists have shown that NAD+ significantly decreases as we age, so it’s beneficial to replenish NAD+ levels so your body can function at optimal levels. NAD+ is involved in these roles throughout the body:
1. Energy production (ATP): NAD+ helps your cells convert food into energy
2. DNA repair: A constant supply of NAD+ is needed for the body to detect and repair damaged DNA. Basically sets the clock back at the cellular level throughout your body.
3. Gene expression: Your body has a class of proteins called sirtuins. These proteins are NAD-dependent and the more sirtuin activity, the better your health and longevity. Increased sirtuin activity can help increase metabolism, decrease inflammation, extend cell life, and prevent neurodegeneration.
4. Cell signaling: NAD+ is also released from the intercellular space to the extracellular space for communication. Research is revealing that NAD and ATP may alert the immune response when the cell is under stress or when there is inflammation.
5. Neurotransmitter: Although more research still needs to be conducted, in most instances, NAD+ is found to be necessary for cell-to-cell communication within the brain.
6. Enzyme activity: NAD+ is used in processes such as metabolizing alcohol and converting lactate to pyruvate in the body.
*Disclaimer – NAD+ qualifies as a supplement under FDA guidelines. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Intravenous NAD+ therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Schedule a free consultation or book an appointment online!